[Pdweb] Home page text content

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Mar 12 11:45:52 CET 2012

So, I'm fiddling with the home page.
The textual content is clearly out of date.

I just moved up and down some paragraphs to give prominence to the real
thing first, and the geeky thing after.
Also added a mention about libpd and rjdj which was missing.
If there's anything political about that let me know and Ill take it out.

However, we need to reformulate this:
"Recent developments include a system of abstractions for building
performance environments; a library of objects for physical modeling; and a
library of objects for generating and processing video in realtime."

These are the "recent" developments from 2009 I take it.
Is somebody willing to reformulate this statements making it more related
to present advances?

I'm looking for some pics, possibly keeping the same subject of the old
pictures.

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.