[Pdweb] Editable and logged in pages restyled

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Mar 12 13:00:48 CET 2012

(I'm writing a different email for each main topic, so to keep better track
of each of them)

I restyled also the editable pages, and the logged in look.
Give it a try and send feedback please :)
If nobody reply I'll assume it looks fine.

Also, I disabled the bold font which would appear on certain pages, like a
personal profile, or the exhibition page.

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.