[Pdweb] Home page text content

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 13 14:18:02 CET 2012

Hello,

The proposition i made is totally open to discussion and correction (my
english is a bit crappy...)

I did not mention libpd or pd-anywhere cause there is no mention of any
pd projects in the text i've submitted: no Gem, no Pd-extended. In this
case, i see no reason to only mention libpd.
But you can add a paragraph or a sentence with the main projects (and i
agree, libpd is one of these)

I am totally against making publicity for electronic arts in this text:
keep in mind that it may be a copied text in many different contexts to
introduce pd.

You're right, it lacks a paragraph describing how a user work with pd.
Maybe between the second and the third ones?

Best