[Pdweb] Frontpage issue [ was [PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? ]

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:54:34 CET 2012

be very aware of using older plone code with newer versions of code -
skimming the plone site it seems they like to change the names of parts of
their site structure with different major upgrades. what i have seen is
mainly nomenclature related but if they were to use the name in any
template code there could be issues translating.

note i'm generally not referring to content here - as long as the SQL
database field names don't change the data should be fine, but it would be
useful if migration from Plone 2.1.4 to 4.X could be researched before
attempting it.

scott