[Pdweb] rename "download Pd" to "Downloads"

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:36:49 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> On 2012-11-05 18:10, András Murányi wrote:
> > Alrite... Browser Detection in Plone is less than
> > straightforward... there is this thing, i wonder if someone is
> > able+willing to install it:
>
> i'm a bit afraid that the currently used zope/plone instance is
> horribly out of date...we are using plone2.1.x and the mentioned
> product requires 3.x (or probably 2.5.x).
>
> upgrading has been long on my todo list, but currently there is no
> date fixed for this...
>
> fgmadsr
> IOhannes

If you could once duplicate the directory structure and the database, I'd
be willing to take the upgrade trip...

In the meantime, I think we should just put a "Download Pd" button on the
main page that points to "Featured downloads" and then the "Download pd"
menu item could be renamed to "Downloads".
Where do we want that button? Top of the intro text? Top of the right
column?

András