[Pdweb] rename "download Pd" to "Downloads"

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Nov 9 00:53:00 CET 2012

if I remember correctly, adding something to a page might be tricky (at
least with this version of Plone, the only I know).
I will look into it, although I don't have much time at the moment, so
anybody who wants to chip in before me is welcome :)

cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.