[Pdweb] rename "download Pd" to "Downloads"

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 9 10:26:10 CET 2012

Le 07/11/12 20:36, András Murányi a écrit :
> If you could once duplicate the directory structure and the database,
> I'd be willing to take the upgrade trip...

That may be a really big improvement for the pd website!!
Thanks for applying for this task :)

I think it may be really simpler to manage the website, and it'll be
really more clear.

It may be as well a good time to define responsabilities, as we
suggested earlier this year. Like, every section has a manager that
sometimes checks that everything is going well. i think as well marco
may be in charge of the design, if he and everyone agree.
I may handle the community section.

Is it possible to have a working copy online that we can modify and then
to switch from the old to the new one?
I was wondering as well if the upgrade towards a new version of plone is
too complex cause of the age of our version, if we may ask for an advice
to plone developpers?

Best,

http://nim.on.free.fr