[Pdweb] rename "download Pd" to "Downloads"

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 12 11:40:22 CET 2012

We had a discussion in march about the home text:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pdweb/2012-03/000843.html
it stopped too early :)
This may be a base to start

________________________________
 De : Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com>
À : András Murányi <muranyia at gmail.com>
Cc : "pdweb at iem.at Web" <pdweb at iem.at>
Envoyé le : Dimanche 11 novembre 2012 16h56
Objet : Re: [Pdweb] rename "download Pd" to "Downloads"

good idea, yes, maybe send us your content, this list has way less members than the others,
so we can edit collaboratively/agree on things quite fast.

thanks!

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.

Now I'd just enrich the intro text on the main page with some direct links (for RJDJ, LibPd and whatever is mentioned there) and I think a tiny bit of clarification is missing about Vanilla (currently mentioned as "The Core of Pd) and extended (not mentioned at all). If there are no objections, I'll commit directly to the page, otherwise I'll post a revised version here first.