[Pdweb] rename "download Pd" to "Downloads"

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Nov 20 19:41:39 CET 2012

great Andràs, thanks.

I agree with HC, we should be more radical, and focus the first paragraph
on a very simple and concise statement on what Pd does, and who is
interested in using it (see processing and max example posted by HC).

- what it does (sound, image, www, for installation, performances,
concerts, interactive scenery, etc... let's use some keywords here)
- who find it useful (artist, programmers, musicians, video artist, dance
company, hardware makers because it's so portable)
- where to get it (your paragraph looks very good to me)
- who did it and why

that should be more than enough...
my 2cents!

cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.