[Pdweb] front page text (was: rename "download Pd" to "Downloads")

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 22 12:32:53 CET 2012

If you don't mind, I've switched to framapad that doesn't need any
account to edit:
http://lite.framapad.org/p/HtIWJQZv7m
and started to rewrite the first paragraph:
*
Pure Data*(aka Pd) is an open sourcevisual programming language used for
multimedia processing. Starting from a blank page, you graphically
create your own software to design realtime multimedia creation (sound,
video, 3D), physical interfacing (sensors, 3D camera, joystick), motor
control, network communications or any other data computing. Pd is
widely used all over the world by a community of people coming from
different fields: musicians, visual artist, researchers, developers,
performers, spectacle technicians...

I think it lacks an ending...
let's finish it together!

http://nim.on.free.fr