[Pdweb] front page text (was: rename "download Pd" to "Downloads")

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Nov 30 11:24:03 CET 2012

cool, thanks Nicolas.
I just reworded and added a few keywords here and there. You can see it on
the pad, meanwhile, what about it:

*Pure Data* (aka Pd) is an open source visual programming language. Pd
enables musicians, visual artists, performers, researchers, and  developers
to graphically create software. It is an ideal tool for those who wish to
learn how to process data from a varied range of media without writing
strings of code. Pd software is used to process and generate  sound,
video,2D/3D graphics,andinterfac
e sensors, input devices,  and MIDI. Pd can easily work over locale and
remote networks so to integrate wearable technology, motor systems,
lighting rigs, and other equipment. Pd is fully cross-platform, it is used
to realise interactive artworks on laptop and smartphones, as well as to
handle complex networked systems for large-scale projects.

cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.