[Pdweb] front page text (was: rename "download Pd" to "Downloads")

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 23 12:04:07 CET 2013

cool,

I've rewritten the second paragraph as well.
English should be checked...
I think we miss a simple paragraph between 1st and 2nd on what is graphical programming.
And we need to rewrite the actual 3th and 4th in one.
The fifth could be extended with a little introduction on what are the sections of this site.

best,