[Pdweb] proxy server problems with puredata.info

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 1 09:58:21 CET 2013

On 01/31/2013 10:00 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> It seems that there is some problematic proxy server involved in puredata.info
> and it pretty regularly freaks out, bringing puredata.info down with it for
> extended periods of time.  Since I can now ssh to that server,I can see that
> its running fine when the proxy server freaks out.  I was wondering:

there is no "problematic proxy" involved iirc.
the setup is:
client -> [ apache2(http/https) -> plone ]
with the services in brackets being run on pd.i.
indeed apache2 is a proxy for plone (which runs an http service), in
order to be able to support virtual hosts, https and proper rooting of
the virtual filesystem.

restarting the plone instance usually helps.

fgmasdr
IOhannes