[Pdweb] front page text

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 12 09:34:06 CEST 2013

Le 11/04/13 15:43, András Murányi a écrit :
> Err... picture(s), screenshot(s)? Maybe on a separate linked page?
Yes, but how to choose them?

One or two years ago, there was:
- an additive synthesis patch
- a netpd screenshot
- a screenshot of hans's solitude data structure piece
- a msd editor screenshot
- a very old chdh screenshot
- a man drawn in pd objects

here for example:
http://web.archive.org/web/20110226084249/http://puredata.info/

There was two of them related to my projects, I want to precise I was
not implied in the choice!
Concerning these two pictures, here are my thoughts:
- remove msd editor screenshot as I don't maintain msd anymore
- if you still want to have a chdh screenshot, there is newer ones here:
http://www.chdh.net/slideshow/egregore7.jpg
or
http://www.chdh.net/slideshow/egregore5.jpg

For the others, It may be a good thing to pick projects that have been
presented in pd conventions, it means they were validated by a committee...
a simple patch is a good idea
I agree to keep hans's solitude because it is a very specific project.
maybe we need a physical computing project as well?

Best,

--
http://www.nimon.org