[Pdweb] Could you add links on puredata.info to our website

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Apr 18 16:05:31 CEST 2013

Hey Chikashi and Sei,

I'm forwarding this to the pdweb list because I couldn't fix it.

Hey list,

It seems that the /community/ section has restricted editing permissions.  I
tried to change it, but I couldn't figure it out besides adding permissions
for individuals.  Can we make the /community/ section have the same editing
permissions as the rest of the site, i.e. any logged in user?

.hc