[PD-dev] pd.app & internal paths

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Nov 15 18:15:17 CET 2005

heya,

...back to working on the app_pkg stuff, and I have a question:  how
are we supposed to access the internally-kept abstractions?
Currently, pd++.app/Contents/Resources/extra & pd++.app/Contents/
Resources/doc/5.reference seem to be the only places that are in pd's
path by default, yet there is also the pd++.app/Contents/Resources/
doc/abstractions folder that includes footils/list-abs, among other
things:  what is the strategy to access this?

...I've tried adding relative paths via the path preference (ie. ./../
doc/abstractions/footils/list-abs), but that doesn't seem to
work...I'd really like to solve this, because then we can have easier
access to more of the "meat of the bundle", like the nusmuk/iemlib/
rradical/creb/cyclone/etc. abstractions...

james