[PD-dev] release time?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 03:48:44 CET 2022

Em dom., 27 de nov. de 2022 às 23:33, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> We can investigate.

besides moonlib's knob, the knob from 'flatgui' also uses it.

I also found objects in "iemgui" that uses it, like [cube_sphere] (I guess
"IEM" can easily take care of this one hehe).

These are all the ones found in Pd Extended. I don't remember or know of
any new compiled GUIs popping up since its demise that would use this. The
ones from ELSE don't use it, the ones from CEAMMC don't either.

Again, GUI objects aren't that common for Pd, unfortunately.

cheers