[PD-dev] how to output list with selector

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:20:14 CEST 2023

I'm trying to output a list of values with a selector. For example, "foo
1 2". I though of creating a vector of t_atom, where a_type of the first
element would be A_SYMBOL, and the other two would be A_FLOAT, and after
a list outlet is created in the new method like this:

`x->outlist = outlet_new(x->x_obj, &s_list);`

I can output the list with a bang like this:

`outlet_list(x->outlist, &s_list, 3, x->outlist)`;

But Pd complains with this error:

```
print: listconsistency check failed: atom_string
  consistency check failed: atom_string
  consistency check failed: atom_string
```

What I would like, is to get the output of the object and route it with
[route foo]. How do I go about this?