[PD-dev] time for a quick bugfix update?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 23:33:34 CEST 2023

Ok, I have a fix for the library issue on older macOS versions... actually back ported from TK itself:

https://github.com/tcltk/tk/commit/a3eb1edc6e9c2eb227b40c7d46f42e6162be78d6

I will fold this in as a custom patch we apply when building the downloaded tarball, as before.

8.6.13 was released last November. Judging from the current development activity, there should be an 8.6.14 release fixing quite a number of macOS 14-related stuff.

It might make sense to put out a 0.54-1 bugfix release with 8.6.13 then follow up again with 8.6.14 when it comes out, either via 0.54-2 or 0.55-0.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>