[PD-dev] Seeking co-maintainers for Scheme for Pd

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:00:49 CET 2024

Hi. Externals can have any license, but I guess that more permissive
license than pd's license (BSD) is meaningless.

By the way, I encouraged Ian to write to the list and I would also be
interested in helping out a bit. PlugData is also looking for scripting
options but we're settling with Lua. I wonder what is different.

cheers