newbie questions (fwd)

50.z>XX_IWTR.753.28 opt at web.fm
Sun Sep 5 04:39:06 CEST 1999

basically similar max + pd but diff in many details.

¯\why are my doc .pd files messy looking?  they come up like there isn't
¯\enough room for everything with things overlapping each other.

sounds like fontsize too big.
i think its the last number  on the first line  when you open the patch in
a text editor.
dont know  , if they re all too big .. you can have a fontsize as pd
startup optino .. .. maybe try that ..

¯\can pd deal with multiple midi outputs on the same computer?

use TCPIP
i.e. reask the qwustion:
is there an ethernet card for my supermultimega$synth. ;))