[PD] woo hoo! gem works, except it doesn't work!

Jeffrey Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 30 02:15:21 CEST 2003

thanks to thomas fredericks for giving me the boost i needed. on win2k,
THIS is what worked in the Run program:

I:\pdforwindows\bin\pd.exe -path /pdforwindows/gem-0.87/ -lib gem

however when trying the examples i still can't get gem to do anything.
here is a pic of the error i'm getting when i try to create a window:

http://interface.cipic.ucdavis.edu/~jscotth/untitled.bmp

i also copied the glut32.dll into the windows32 directory which was needed
for gem to load up. another thing, do i need to do anything with the gem-
libs now that i'm using the gem.dll and not compiling myself?

thanks,

           scott