[PD] GOP positioning

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Feb 8 00:45:37 CET 2006

David Powers wrote:

> Okay, never mind, I see it, but I don't understand how to make it look
> good ...
>
> Also, as I thought, PD 0.392 can't see my libraries. I put them in the
> Path, hit "apply" and "save settings" ... Nothing. But the 0.384
> library runs fine. This is what I get:

You might have to manually adjust the path after doing that. I currently
have a path that looks like:
C:/Program Files/Pure Data/extra
...in the path dialog, which lets me load libraries from 038, but I seem
to remember the first time I looked at it after applying and saving and
restarting, the slashes were wrong or doubled and I had to reverse them
or somesuch...
Martin