[PD] Re: py/pyext (offlist)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Feb 19 00:37:13 CET 2006

Hi David,

> Wow, that fixed everything!  Just added "py" to startup items and now
> everything loads & runs perfectly - thank you so much!
>
> Have you thought about mentioning this in the README?  This was a very
> obvious solution that I didn't think of, but it might help others in
> the same situation...

Well, it is somehow mentioned, because the readme.txt says to load py
as a library by using -lib py -path scripts. I admit that this is
outdated because newer pd versions use a better approach.

What i still don't get is that you said you are using the PD-extended
distro. There everything should run just fine, including py already
present in startup. Also you said you were using the cvs version,
although your console printed py 0.2.0, which is the packaged one.
Strange things....

best greetings,
Thomas