[PD] An abstraction : markov finite state machine

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 23:26:08 CEST 2006

This is very useful in composition and will hopefully
spark some interest in markov chain melodies.
I do like your layout style, highlighting,
and commenting. Understandable at a glance.

One issue: I think vanilla [matrix] may be deprecated,
it certainly seems to have disappeared from my patches
after going up to 0.39.2-t4 and I think the new
namespace is prefixed mtx_

Cheers,
a.