[PD] An abstraction : markov finite state machine

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Aug 15 10:26:01 CEST 2006

Hallo,
padawan12 hat gesagt: // padawan12 wrote:
> One issue: I think vanilla [matrix] may be deprecated,
> it certainly seems to have disappeared from my patches
> after going up to 0.39.2-t4 and I think the new
> namespace is prefixed mtx_

[matrix] is available in several flavours, so to make sure you get the
iemmatrix-matrix, you can use [mtx] instead.

Btw: [prepend] also is dangerous to use, as there are several
versions. [list prepend ...]---[list trim] is better. Many people use
this list-based version inside of an abstraction named "prepent.pd".

Ciao