[PD] PD Senior Thesis/Project

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 20:18:15 CEST 2006

hello matthieu,

this came out totally wrong..these were two messages..
iohannes did not write the last part about being off-topic,
it was me alexandre. the "off-topic" was related to the apologies..
i had posted a message earlier that it was a pain to get hold
of the book and offered my help with translating it, because im a
native german speaker.. suddenly i found this message in a lot of other
messages that were refering to it and writing that you can talk to
the publisher directly and also that there might is the possibility to
get the book through amazone..  so i felt people were a bit
upset by what i said or something similar and consequently
posted this message, which had nothing to do with iohannes
remark about compiling information about the book..
anyways.. thanks matthieu for your post, i understand : )

best

alexandre

--
alexandre r. decoupigny