[PD] Question reference patches

Jiri Heitlager jiri at z25.org
Wed Feb 7 10:31:06 CET 2007

Hello,

i am building a project that uses several audio channels. That is all
working well. No I have one question. I have build one channel and put
that into a patch [pd channel] Each [pd channel] holds a [dac~ n]. If I
then copy the [pd channel] and make changes in one [pd channel] changes
are not reflected in the others. It seems that a copy is made from the
patch, I would like to know if it is possible to make each copy a
reference to a patch so that changes in one is reflected in many.

Then I also wonder if it is possible to set the [dac~ n] at 'runtime'. n
otherwords is it possible to have a var setting the output channel.

I hope somebody can help me, and many thanks to those who can.

Jiri