[PD] Turkish pdpedia templates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 14 18:18:23 CEST 2007

Any comments on this template?   There is one word which I forgot to
include, "status", like this: http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Status

Other than that, is this one ready to go?  I am ready to do the import.

.hc

On Oct 2, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Uğur Güney wrote:

> On 10/2/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>> I just edited the script to handle the translations.  Here are the
>> variables that need to be translated.  Please give them to me
>> _exactly_ how they should appear, with caps, spaces, accents, etc.
>> They'll go straight into the templates.  For things like how case is
>> used, I think we should follow wikipedia's standards.
>
> # These are for Turkish  / Türkçe translations
> -uğur-
>
> # wikipedia terms
> $stub = "Taslak";
> $template = "Şablon";
> $category = "Kategori";
> $infobox = "Bilgi Kutusu";
>
> # pdpedia terms
> $objectclass = "Nesne Sınıfı";
>
> # page headers
> $inlets = "Girişler";
> $outlets = "Çıkışlar";
> $arguments = "Argümanlar";
> $messages = "Mesajlar";
>
> # infobox
> $name = "İsim";
> $description = "Açıklama";
> $abbreviation = "Kısaltma";
> $library = "Kütüphane";
> $author = "Yazar";
> $developer = "Geliştirici";
> $releaseVersion = "Versiyon";
> $releaseDate = "Yayım Tarihi";
> $dependencies = "Bağımlılıklar";
> $license = "Lisans";
> $website = "Web Sitesi";
> $programmingLanguage = "Programlama Dili";
> $platform = "Platform";
> $operatingSystem = "İşletim Sistemi";
> $language = "Lisan";
> $dataType = "Veri Tipi";
> $distributions = "Dağıtımlar";

----

"It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
Environmentalism", by Curtis White