[PD] a general discussion about which software to learn: pd, max, both... or else?

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Mon Oct 15 07:53:51 CEST 2007

Hi David,

What is your goal, ie what would you like to DO, exactly?

The reason I ask is PD and Max, technically, are programming languages (sort
of *furrows brow*).  Your mention of Pro Tools and Final Cut and such makes
me think that you may be on the wrong track with something like PD/Max.

I don't know though, so I asked what exactly you'll be wanting to do :)

-- Aaron