[PD] about sexy-ism

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 26 20:20:22 CEST 2007

I think the post and this attitude has no place on this list. The use of
objects is smart but it doesn't excuse the moronic and offensive nature of
the post.  What makes you think that your freedom of speech should come at
the expense of women feeling violated and insulted?  I wonder if you would
state something like that before a crowd of 1000.  I feel disgusted.

Alexandre