[PD] pix_movie from CVS

Olivier Heinry olivier.heinry at manga-burgah.net
Mon Oct 29 16:05:20 CET 2007

Le lundi 29 octobre 2007 à 15:18 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :
> Olivier Heinry wrote:
> > hi list,
> >
> > I compiled on staruday latest Gem CVS version. I noticed a new outlet on
> > pix_movie and asked myself what it could be (though I read it should
> > show FPS).
>
> where do you read this?

Actually i misinterpreted a post on pdmtl-abs list merely saying that
the new version of pix_film outputs the frame rate.
I thought pix_movie's third outlet was it, actually it is just outlet
number 2 that packs the number of frames, width , height and framerate.

I hoped that there was an instanteneous framerate outlet, which it is
not.

> > Binding a print box to it hasnt revealed much.
>
> what _does_ it reveal?
> does it print anything?

nope

++