[PD] "Structured" dataflow?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:31:07 CET 2008

a book, or at least we should improve the tutorial situation. is there a
google summer of documentation? collecting/creating/restructuring the
tutorials section (wiki.blender.org is a good example) - I still would
like to see this closely related to pdpedia.
tutorials - forums - mailinglist (incl. archive) - pdpedia - gallery -
other resources;
there *must* be a better way to structure these.
marius.

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> This all makes me think that we should write a Pd book that covers
> things like good form.  Perhaps we could make it a decentralized
> collaborative effort with strange consensus decisionmaking to mirror
> the Pd community :D
>
> .hc
>
> On Jan 12, 2008, at 8:41 AM, Jamie Bullock wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 11:29 -0800, Dudley Brooks wrote:
>>> Can anyone direct me to articles on constructing clear, modular,
>>> non-spaghetti patches in pd or other visual dataflow languages?
>>> Especially if the articles derive their recommendations from
>>> theoretical
>>> analysis (as with the investigations that led to structured