[PD] sc4pd binary for intel ?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:40:12 CET 2008

no, I just tried to compile it, but got an error.

Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:
> Hi List...
>
> Does anybody have sc4pd compiled for intel mac.
>
> I feel scared thinking to go through flext installation and
> compilation on may macbook.

I would say you are right about that, people will always tell you that
it is easy, but what they mean is: search the web for an hour and find
all documentation, download sourcecode from svn, read documentation
about how to compile, post error messages that you get (because that is
what usually is happening with things that are not compiled yet...) then
wait for help, try again, post again, wait again...
usually frustration gets bigger with every time and you give up.
but actually in this case, the flext part is easy. (well...)
marius.