[PD] sc4pd binary for intel ?

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Wed Mar 26 19:51:02 CET 2008

Oh .... not very uplifting...is the PD-community on its declien ;-)

So i ask again....there is a gap between developers and users ;-)

Please anybody who has flext running on an intel mac...

Do us ( - the regular user-crowd) a big favour, try to compile sc4pd
and post it somewhere

Is it only me who would be thankful for that ?? I guess not....

Thanks crowd

Luigi

Am 26.03.2008 um 17:40 schrieb marius schebella:

> no, I just tried to compile it, but got an error.
>
> Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:
>> Hi List...
>>
>> Does anybody have sc4pd compiled for intel mac.
>>
>> I feel scared thinking to go through flext installation and
>> compilation on may macbook.
>
> I would say you are right about that, people will always tell you that
> it is easy, but what they mean is: search the web for an hour and find
> all documentation, download sourcecode from svn, read documentation
> about how to compile, post error messages that you get (because
> that is
> what usually is happening with things that are not compiled yet...)
> then
> wait for help, try again, post again, wait again...
> usually frustration gets bigger with every time and you give up.
> but actually in this case, the flext part is easy. (well...)
> marius.

Luigi Rensinghoff
luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
skype:gigischinke