[PD] sssad in pd-extended [was: Re: [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc2 released]

hard off hard.off at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:59:19 CEST 2008

yep, list-abs is broken too.

today i did a search for all sssad files / folders on my computer and
deleted them all.  i was quite sure that none of these folders were in pd's
search path, but i guess i was wrong.

after deleting all instances of sssad, and then re-installing this new
version of pd extended, i was able to make sssad work by renaming the sssad
folder, and then setting a path to the new folder name.

then, even easier, i just took all the stuff out of the sssad folder and
placed it directly into the extra folder and that also works.

but this is just a temporary fix.  maybe we can get the libdir loader
fixed?