[PD] pd clicking with jack/linux

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:16:46 CEST 2008

Julian Peterson wrote:

> I am getting the exact same issue mentioned by Atte Jensen.  Was
> there ever a solution?

I looked hard at my system and finally figured out it was the wlan. This
surprises me since on the same machine I have debian running with no
problem with realtime audio/wlan. Actually I'm just looking for a an
excuse to switch back to debian, since I'm rather disappointed with
ubuntu, but that's another story.

So I just included removal of the wlan (kernel module and all) in my
realtime-stuff-script in /etc/init.d and things work just fine now.

> Atte-- are you running 64bit ubuntu?

Nope, 32 ubuntu with hand compiled/mingo-patched kernel.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen