[PD] Chicago Patching Circle

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:31:23 CET 2008

It seems that this should become its own thread....

So, I still have not heard about the bar, but it would be nice to see
what times that people would be interested in holding this event. I
would think that with Thanksgiving coming up, that we shouldn't begin
until after that, maybe the first or second Sunday of December. That
would be either the 7th, or the 14th. And as I mentioned before, early
afternoon might be the easiest times to acquire, as they don't have
any regularly scheduled events. (They do have some bands on Sunday
nights, but that is not til after 9.)

Just so everyone knows where this is:

Red Line Tap
7006 N Glenwood
Just off the Morse El stop (if you exit to the North onto Lunt, it is
a half block from there)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=7006+N+Glenwood,+Chicago&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=58.337319,94.833984&ie=UTF8&z=17&g=7006+N+Glenwood,+Chicago&iwloc=addr

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.