[PD] Chicago Patching Circle

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Nov 10 21:28:00 CET 2008

morning all,

Deja vu.  It so happens that I'll be in Chicago visiting family for 3
weeks starting December 18th, and would certainly be interested in
dropping in on a Pd-related event in my old stomping grounds (spent a
good deal of my undergraduate time in the Heartless and in the
now-defunct No Exit); so if the event gets pushed back another week or
so, count me in -- of course, that's encroaching on yet another holiday,
so no worries if it doesn't pan out...

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2008-11-10 19:31:23, "Mike McGonagle" <mjmogo at gmail.com> appears to
have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology