[PD] pdp_opencv with pd-extended 0.42.5

Olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Wed Nov 10 20:04:41 CET 2010

Hi.. I was trying to compile the pdp_opencv for pd-extended 0.42.5 on
ubuntu 10.04-i386 but the configure script makes me some troubles ...
it needs the --with-pd=/bla/bla parameter for the sources of pd, but
when given it says that the option -with-pd is unrecognized, and
complain later that "pd sources tree not found, install it and use the
--with-pd=<path> config option ".....

so something seems wrong in the configure script but I can't fix it
myself like that ... any hints?

thanks a lot,

(I wanted first to try the binaries but artefacte.org times out ... )

Ol.
ogeem.be
okno.be