[PD] Reasoning behind PD opening multiple copies of the same patch

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 24 19:01:43 CET 2010

Its often useful in Pd to open multiple instances of a patch.  For
example, I just release the 'many' lib which lets you run many
instances of a patch.  But yes, it is a bit weird when you are used to
most apps where it only lets you have one instance of a file running.

Any suggestions on how to handle it both ways?

.hc