[PD] Latest pd-extended 0.43 autobuild on WinXp

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Apr 3 01:38:22 CEST 2011

Glad that worked still.  I forgot that I started implementing the
'startup' folder as well.  The idea there is that its a place for
putting things like loaders and GUI plugins so that they automatically
get loaded by Pd at startup without needing to be in a prefs file.

This 'startup' folder should have the libdir loader in it, but I guess
its not working on Windows.  I think it'd be good to also include the
pdlua loader in it so people can use lua objects just like .pd
or .pd_linux objects with Pd-extended.

.hc