[PD] Porting PD to Java (feasible with Cibyl?)

Andrew VanderVeen avanderveen+pd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:49:05 CEST 2011

Yep, I'm already working with libpd.  I've removed x_net and s_loader, and
chopped out the sections of s_inter that deal with sockets.  Everything
compiles to .o files just fine now (with Cibyl's libc), but I'm having
trouble at the linking step.  I'm not sure that this is a pd-related issue
at this point (I don't think it is) since I think I've made the necessary
modifications to pd, so I can direct my questions elsewhere.

If anyone is interested, though, you can see my progress here (with output
from GCC): https://github.com/appsfactory/jlibpd/wiki/Cibyl-Log and the
Makefile for the project here:
https://github.com/appsfactory/jlibpd/blob/master/Makefile

If you have any suggestions or help, it would be appreciated.  However, it's
pretty unrelated to pd at this point, so don't worry about it unless you're
interested in the port.

Thanks for all the help guys!
-Andrew