[PD] 2009-2010 Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Latency?

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:04:57 CEST 2012

Hi John

I've been getting pretty reliable 128-sample buffers using JACK with my mid-2010 15". I don't usually use 64 but when I've tried it's been no problem. Can't remember what it translates to in ms, but 128 seems like "instant" to me, somewhere between 5-10 I think. Others may be able to offer more detail/correct me.

cheers
dafydd

--
Dafydd Hughes