[PD] finding objects ?

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Sep 8 13:55:13 CEST 2012

Documentation is certainly just as important, if not more so. What I am
suggesting is to build a framework that will be to some extent immediately
useful, but also whose full potential well be realized only after all the
documentation is properly updated.

I'm also thinking about simply getting rid of any externals in pd-l2ork
that don't have proper or at least half-decent documentation.