[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:32:14 CET 2013

Interim solution (as I mentioned in my other email) is to install one as a
binary in /usr/local. Pd-l2ork already offers automated installer for this
for Ubuntu (pd-extended should have this as well but it did not work for me
the last time I tried). This would enable you to have both on the same
system.