[PD] help_pix_buffer

Sujay Mukherjee mukherjee.sujay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:20:24 CEST 2014

I don't have a prior programming knowledge of any kind and so my questions
could be a little bit naive
I am using the the pix_buffer along with the pix_buffer_write and
pix_buffer _read objects to record and retrieve image.
While I am able to successfully use it I am having a few problems when I am
changing the storing size of the buffer from a size of 1 frame  to say 10
or more frames
There is no difference to the no of images I am able to retrieve from the
pix read object
i am using pix_buffer with the pix_video or pix_film object.
what does specifying the frame size more than 1 frame will do to the final
outcome of my patch
I am attaching the patch for clarity
Thanks