[PD] "G05.execution.order" issue (bug? just wrong?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:05:09 CEST 2015

wow, this is quite a technical and theoretical discussion, nice.

but, keeping it simple and trying to avoid this nitty gritty completely,
all I'm curious about is if I can *rely* on building a patch with order of
creation/connection for both data and audio without trigger and subpatches.

and by that, the question is: if i know what I'm doing in the patch in
order to force the behaviour I want, and the patch is working in the way
that I want because of that, and Ive saved the file and it is is now
behaving the way I want every time I open it, can I *rely* that it will
always open and work like that if no one edits the file changing the order
of connections and everything?

thanks