[PD] "G05.execution.order" issue (bug? just wrong?)

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:20:19 CEST 2015

Apologies for derailing the thread

 Ive saved the file and it is is now behaving the way I want every time I
> open it, can I *rely* that it will always open and work like that if no
> one edits the file changing the order of connections and everything?

(As far as I know) you can be certain that a patch will run repeatedly the
same way as long as no modifications to the file are made.

The only caveat would be using an object like random, where its number
generator state is remembered for the lifetime of the Pd application
running your patch. However, if you reopen the whole application it'll be
reset.