[PD] Off topic but maybe of interest

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 22:26:49 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I've started a new project titled "Objects of Art". These are a growing
collection of JavaScript objects created as works of art. The site allows
users to edit the code and experience the changes they make. I just made
one that uses the javascript webaudio api to create a simple synthesizer.
If any of you have been wanting to experiment with javascript webaudio, you
can use this as a playground:
http://pallthayer.dyndns.org/objectsofart/index.php?id=6

I expect to make more objects using the webaudio api in the future.

I think most of you will immediately pick up on the similarities between
the logic in PD and javascript webaudio (especially 'connections'). Anyway,
have a look, mess around with the code. If you break it, just refresh the
page to get back to the original code.

Best r.
Pall Thayer
--